Monday, May 21, 2012

A couple of months ago my partner and I, who was also my roommate at the time, decided to participate in the annual Rock the Runway Fashion Show here at Kent State University. The challenge was that each collection had to have 3 garments, one containing a light source. Me and my partner, Michelle, were completely new at this! We had no idea how we would get a light source on our garments. But in the end we ended up just using LED lights and it turned out great. But the biggest shocker of that night was that our collection landed in the top 3! Which was a great accomplishment on our part since we were the 1st ever freshman fashion design students to have our collection in the top 3. Our collection was then critiqued. Even though my partner and I did not win, it was an unforgettable night! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment